What perks do you get with AAA?
AAA Plus members get the Classic level of benefits in addition to enhanced benefits including:
- Extended towing (up to 100 miles) …
- Free 1 car-class upgrade for discounted rental with tow. …
- Free emergency fuel.
- Additional locksmith coverage.
- Expanded extrication and winching service.
- Free international maps.
Does AAA offer Costco membership discount?
It’s usually good for about a 10% discount on a refundable rate, similar to the Costco discount. The difference is that while anyone can use the Costco discount (just enter “COSTCO” in the promo code box), getting a AAA discount actually requires you to enter your AAA membership number.
Does Home Depot give a AAA discount?
Stop by your AAA office and earn 5% in AAA Dollars on merchant gift cards including Amazon, Macy’s, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Best Buy, Lowe’s, Home Depot, DSW, American Eagle and more.
What restaurants give you AAA discounts?
Restaurants & Dining:
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co: 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Denny’s: 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at participating locations.
- Gino’s East: 10% off of food and non-alcoholic beverages up to $100.
Is AAA a monthly or yearly fee?
AAA offers three basic types of Membership, ranging in price from $56 to $119 per year. Some benefits vary, but all Memberships include emergency roadside assistance, DMV/MVD services*, trip planning by travel experts, and discounts at 120,000+ hotels, restaurants, movie theaters, and more.
How soon after getting AAA can I use it?
AAA Basic Membership benefits are available immediately to members upon joining. Plus, Premier and RV/Motorcycle service is effective 7 days after enrollment or upgrade payment is received. NOTE: Preexisting breakdowns are restricted to AAA Basic emergency roadside benefits, regardless of join or upgrade dates.
Can I use my AAA for a friend if I’m not there?
Yes! Because your AAA membership follows you, you’re covered for service in any vehicle you’re driving or riding in. There’s no need to keep your vehicle info on file or worry about coverage when you’re traveling with others. All you’ll need to do is have your AAA membership card handy as well as your license/ID.
Can you get a discount on Costco membership?
Costco doesn’t offer free or discounted memberships, but rest assured that the cost of membership can be recovered quickly thanks to massive price savings once you start shopping. … Our goal is to provide the best products at the lowest prices available—and we mean anywhere.
Does AARP have a Costco discount?
No, Costco does not offer AARP discounts. We researched this on Mar 24, 2021. Check Costco’s website to see if they have updated their AARP discounts policy since then. You can use Costco coupons to unlock discounts at their website.
How much is Costco membership per year?
$60.00 Annual membership fee* Includes a free Household Card. Add Affiliate Cardholders for $60 each* Valid at all Costco locations worldwide.
Does Lowe’s offer a AAA discount?
Unfortunately, Lowe’s doesn’t offer AAA, senior, or student discounts. But they do offer a military discount.
How can I get a discount at Home Depot?
Here Are 20 Ways You Can Save Money at Home Depot
- Special Buy of the Day. …
- Get Up to $50 off Just for Asking. …
- Price Match Guarantee. …
- Emails With Promo Codes. …
- Free Shipping and Delivery Based on Price. …
- Rebate Center. …
- Special Values. …
- Military Discount.
What hotels does AAA discount?
Exclusive hotel discounts & benefits for AAA members
- AAA member savings. AAA Travel has partnered with several of the largest hotel chains in the world to provide exclusive hotel savings and benefits to our members. …
- Hilton. Members save 5% or more and earn Honors points when booking AAA rates. …
- Hyatt. …