The clothes are always cute and we as employees receive a 40% discount, compared to targets 10%, its a blessing. They do not care if you have colored hair, tattoos, they promote body positivity and they do not discriminate on religion or race. If you are considering applying to American Eagle, I highly recommend it!
What are the perks of working at American Eagle?
Most Popular Benefits
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere. Employees: 159.
- Company Store Discount. Employees: 145.
- 401(k) Employees: 133.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. Employees: 101.
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule. Employees: 69.
- Life Insurance/Disability. Employees: 54.
- Paid Sick Leave. Employees: 46.
How do I get 10% off at American Eagle?
By using your American Eagle credit card, you can get 10% off on purchases every day. Having the credit card also gives a lot of perks – including access to members-only events, free shipping and returns, and points with every purchase.
What is the starting pay at American Eagle?
American Eagle Outfitters Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Sales Associate||Range:$7 – $11||Average:$9|
|Retail Store Assistant Manager||Range:$12 – $23||Average:$17|
|Retail Sales Associate||Range:$8 – $13||Average:$10|
|Assistant Store Manager||Range:$13 – $25||Average:$18|
Can you wear ripped jeans to work at American Eagle?
3 answers. Yes any jeans will work. Sometimes I even wore jeans from other stores they’re not really strict on it unless there’s a big logo on it of another store. No.
Does American Eagle have a dress code?
You have to dress very nice – I would say casual but like dressy casual, business casual – but not suit and tie-wise. Just what their store sells, and the look of their store, and how they see their mannequins dress, because you’re trying to sell their clothing. You have to look good in their clothing.
Do you get free clothes if you work at American Eagle?
Employees don’t actually have to wear American Eagle stuff, but they generally do because they get clothes at a 40% discount. With the paycheck you’re getting from AE, you pretty much have to buy your clothes on the cheap.
Is American Eagle a good place to work?
“American Eagle is a great company to work for, they have great benefits as well as flexible scheduling available to most levels of associates. They do have a hard time incorporating new ideas as well as providing new opportunities for growth for associates.”
Does American Eagle pay weekly or biweekly?
You get paid bi-weekly.
How can I get a discount at American Eagle?
12 Easy Ways to Save at American Eagle
- Sign up for AEO Real Rewards. …
- Get the AE Real Rewards credit card. …
- Use RetailMeNot to get American Eagle promo codes and cash back. …
- Download the AEO App. …
- Shop the clearance section. …
- Shop the sales online and in-store. …
- Sign up for the email list. …
- Work at American Eagle.
How do I get a promo code for American Eagle?
American Eagle Coupons and Promo Code Tips
- Open an AEO Connected credit card, and you’ll receive a coupon code for 15% off your first purchase. …
- Sign up for the American Eagle email list to be notified of special offers.
- Check the black header at the top of the website for current deals and discount codes.
Do American Eagle employees get paid weekly?
You get paid bi-weekly.
What should you wear to an interview at American Eagle?
What should I wear to the interview? … Casual and conservative American Eagle attire. Jeans and a cute top is perfect.
How much do you make at American Eagle?
How much do people at American Eagle Outfitters get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at American Eagle Outfitters is $132,416, or $63 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $133,142, or $64 per hour.