How much is the Verizon employee discount?
Verizon gives a small discount on FIOS service and a great discount on wireless. You do get 50% off wireless plans and discounts for home internet and video.
Does Verizon give federal employees a discount?
Federal Employees Discount – 15% off voice/data plans and 25% off accessories. FedEx – 20% off voice/data plans and 25% off accessories. Fidelity Investments – 21% off voice/data plans and 25% off accessories. General Electric (GE) – 22% off voice/data plans.
Does Verizon offer free government phones?
Verizon does not offer free government phones but you can bring your smartphone and they will allow their services on the phone provided you qualify for the government-subsidized services. They focus more on the communication packages where you can subscribe and call at low rates.
How do I get a discount on my Verizon bill?
Visit our Discounts by Verizon Wireless page.
My Verizon app:
- From the main menu, choose Bill.
- Under Current Bill, scroll down to select a line’s Account Charges.
- Click the + sign to open the details. Discount information appears here.
How can I get my Verizon bill lowered?
Steps to lower your Verizon bill
- Find your latest statement and review your current plan features.
- Call Verizon at 1 (800) 922-0204 or chat with them online.
- See if you can save by changing your plan or getting line discounts.
- Check if you’re overpaying on Verizon phone insurance.
What is Verizon loyalty discount?
The other big change with Verizon’s new prepaid plans is their customer loyalty discount. Customers who stay signed up for 4 months receive $5 off their bill, and customers who stay signed up for 10 months receive $10 off their bill. This loyalty discount is in addition to the $5 off auto-pay discount.
Does Verizon have a senior discount?
Verizon is currently offering the Unlimited 55 plus plan as a senior discount for its customers aged 55+. Also, Verizon Wireless has agreements with other companies to offers discounts and benefits for the employees of these companies.
Do retirees get Verizon discounts?
Discounts. Everyone appreciates a good discount. As a Verizon retiree you are eligible for discounts on Verizon products, services and related programs.
Does Verizon offer Obama phone?
Verizon Wireless is pleased to offer two Lifeline monthly rate plans: the $25.00 Lifeline Plan which requires a compatible wireless handset and the $19.99 Home Phone Connect Plan which requires a Home Phone Connect device.
What comes free with Verizon?
What Comes with Verizon Unlimited?
- Start Unlimited ($102/Year In Freebies) Disney+ for 6 Months. …
- Play More Unlimited ($288/Year In Freebies) Disney+ Included. …
- Do More Unlimited ($102/Year In Freebies + Discounts) Disney+ for 6 Months. …
- Get More Unlimited ($348/Year In Freebies + Discounts) Disney+ Included.
What kind of phone does the government give?
Assurance Wireless is a federal Lifeline Assistance program. Lifeline is a government assistance program. The Assurance Wireless offer provides eligible low-income customers free monthly data, unlimited texting, and free monthly minutes. Plus a free phone.