Can someone else use my UNiDAYS code?
To use your promo, simply enter your ASOS validated discount code or UNiDAYS unique code into the ‘Promo Code or Student Code’ box at the checkout. … Your student discount is non-transferable.
Does ASOS share student discount?
10. Discount is non-transferable and is valid only for the student who was sent the unique code. Should a unique student code be used by anyone other than the intended user, the Discount will be withdrawn without notice.
Can you use student discount if you’re not a student?
It is absolutely possible – and probably easier than you think – to get yourself a student card without being a student. There are some amazing savings and discounts available, so if you’re a savvy saver you should definetly have one.
Why is my student discount not working on ASOS?
If you find that your promo code isn’t working, please check the below: You can only use one discount/promo code per order. This applies to our free delivery codes too. … Make sure you’re trying to use the code using the ASOS account with the same email address as the one to which we sent the code.
What age is student discount?
If you’re a full-time student at school, college or university and aged 12 or over, you can apply for a student card with ISIC. ISIC offers both virtual and plastic cards, allowing students around the world to instantly prove their official student status and access over 150,000 student discounts and offers worldwide.
How many times can you use ASOS discount?
Using a discount code on your order? You can only use one per order – this includes our free delivery codes. For more info on how to use your promo code, check out our Ts&Cs here.
How do I get Unidays code?
- To get a Unidays account you MUST be attending a college or University which provides you with an email address directly from that institution.
- Once you register, an email will be sent to that address and you will need to verify your student status by replying.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
How long does it take to get ASOS student code?
Your code will be emailed to you within 24 hours, make sure you check your junk mail if it hasn’t arrived. Once you have your code it will be locked to your account.
How do you qualify for student discount?
Anyone over 16 years old studying at a university, sixth form or college in the UK can join UNiDAYS, To get the student discount, simply go to their website and fill in the quick registration form with an academic email address (including ‘ac.uk’.)
How do I get a free NUS card?
How can I apply for an NUS card?
- Purchase an eligible training course (our courses are not eligible).
- Visit the NUS website.
- Select a provider from the list of approved places of study.
- Choose Professional/Vocational as the Course Level.
- Complete your personal information, including your student ID.
How do I keep my student discount?
Here are our top tips for making the most of your student discount:
- Always keep your student card with you. …
- Consider upgrading to a student discount card. …
- Actually use your discount. …
- Always ask if a shop does student discount. …
- Get student discount on top of deals. …
- Use your student discount online.
How often do ASOS do 20% off?
They can happen pretty much anytime throughout the week, although we’ve noticed that there tends to be a 20% off ASOS sale on Sunday evenings from 7pm – 9pm.
How do I get an ASOS birthday discount?
If you sign up at Asos*, ensure you’re ‘opted in’ for email communication and you should be emailed a 10% off discount code for your birthday.
How do I get a student code for ASOS?
In order to receive the discount, you must register with ASOS and complete the validation process. Once the validation process is complete, your unique student discount code will be sent to you via email. Redeem your discount by entering the code in the Promo Code box during checkout.