Students must provide a valid, current student ID that includes the following 4 items: Your name. The name of your school. Validity date(s) (Dates reflecting current year and semester)
Does Apple verify student discount?
Yep you need to verify your student identification through a 3rd party education partner when you are buying on the education store online. If you want to buy it in an Apple Store, bring along your student ID card.
What proof do I need for Apple education discount?
You need NO proof; simply buy online at the college student discounted website, pick your favorite school and place your order.
How do I get Apple student discount?
Avail Student Discount on Apple India Online Store
- Head to the Apple Education Pricing page on your browser.
- Click on ‘Shop the Apple Store for Education. …
- On the next page, click on ‘Get Started’ and sign up with Unidays to verify your age and student status.
- Select your institution, year of study, and course length.
How does Apple know if you’re a student?
Originally Answered: Does Apple actually check if you are a student when buying a product from the Apple Education Store? It will check based on your email’s domain. Any registered . edu will automatically will have students’ discount applied.
What do you need to prove your a student for Apple?
Students must provide a valid, current student ID that includes the following 4 items: Your name.
- Official current non-photo student ID with name and date.
- Official current school transcript or tuition bill indicating name of school and student.
- Official current report card indicating name of school and student.
Do you have to prove you are a student to Apple?
It’s fairly easy to prove if you’re in college, or work for a college: you probably have a student ID and / or a college email address. … If Apple isn’t certain about your education-adjacent status, it might email you for verification, but you don’t need to provide any ID or certificates up front.
How can I get a discount at Apple?
Table of Contents
- Sign Up For Apple’s Credit Card.
- Check Out Apple’s Education Store.
- Wait for Apple’s Back-to-School Sale.
- Buy Apple Certified Refurbished.
- Check Apple Authorized Resellers.
- Wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- Enjoy and Shop Related Deals.
Are high school students eligible for Apple education discount?
First, check the Apple Education Store to see if your high school is listed. If they are listed, you can purchase online at the education prices. The education discount is about 10%. And if you take your student ID to your local Apple Store, you should be eligible for the discount there, too.
How long does the Apple education discount last?
Apple’s educational pricing is available all year long – it’s only during the back-to-school season that customers can make the most of Apple’s bundled freebies. UK students and staff can still take advantage of savings via Apple’s educational pricing scheme with up to 10% off.
How much do students get off Apple products?
Apple offer students a up to 10% discount.
How do I prove I’m a student?
How Do I Provide Proof of Student Status?
- Photocopy of your dated student ID (with current date)
- Photocopy of your class registration.
- Photocopy of your class schedule.
- Photocopy of your school bill.
- URL of your institution’s publicly accessible web page or web directory that proves your student status.
Does Apple still give free Beats 2020?
After five years of offering free Beats, Apple this year is offering free AirPods with the purchase of an eligible new Mac or iPad. … The promotion runs until September 29, 2020 and is available through Apple’s education store on the web, at Apple’s retail stores where open, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE.