For discounts to be applied on the entire bill, go to the “Discount” section below the subtotal of your invoice to apply either a percentage or dollar discount. You can also add notes about the Invoice Discount in the “Discount Note” field. The bill will show a negative amount.
How do you apply a discount?
Follow the steps below:
- Convert the percentage to a decimal. Represent the discount percentage in decimal form. …
- Multiply the original price by the decimal. …
- Subtract the discount from the original price. …
- Round the original price. …
- Find 10% of the rounded number. …
- Determine “10s” …
- Estimate the discount. …
- Account for 5%
How do I write off a Renault Clio invoice?
- Locate and view the Bill that you want to apply a Write-Off to (by clicking the Bill ID number)
- Click the More actions button.
- Click Record Payment.
- Enter in the Source (as Direct Payment if no other Payment is being recorded right now)
- Enter the Payment Amount.
How do you edit a Renault Clio bill?
- Open the Bill.
- Select the Payments tab.
- Write down the details of the payment. The information to take note of is the date, source of the payment and dollar amount.
- Click on the down arrow beside Edit.
- Select Delete.
- Select More Actions.
- Select Edit.
- Make the necessary changes to the Bill.
How do you issue credits on Renault Clio?
How to Apply a Credit Note Before Bill is Paid
- Click on the Bills tab.
- Locate and view the Bill by clicking on Bill ID.
- Select the Credit Notes sub-tab on the Payments box.
- Click Add Credit Note.
- Enter the details of the credit.
- Click Save Credit Note.
How do you write off the time on a Renault Clio?
How to Write Off Unbilled Activities
- Generate a Bill for the Unbilled Activities.
- Approve the Bill.
- Click Record payment for the Bill.
- Select Direct Payment in the Source field.
- Change Payment amount to 0.
- Check off the checkbox beside Write off remaining (amount) from invoice (invoice number)
What is remainder billing?
Remainder Payments means the aggregate amount of all payments, if any, made to the Paying Agent (for the benefit of and further distribution to the Sellers pursuant to the provisions hereof) from the Remaining Escrow Balance and the Remaining Expense Holdback Balance.
How do I add a retainer to my Renault Clio?
Add funds to IOLTA at the Matter level. Deposit funds to Retainer account.
- Navigate to the Matter.
- Click the Transactions sub-tab.
- Select the appropriate account for Trust/Client funds from the dropdown menu.
- Click New Transaction on the right side.
- Enter the amount and any other relevant information.
- Click Record Transaction.
What is a credit note in Clio?
A Credit Note is a feature that lets you: Write off amounts a client owes on approved Bills. Waive interest charges on approved Bills.
How do I pay my Clio bill?
- Clicking on the “Bills” tab will bring you to the Unpaid bill state which will display all open and outstanding bills. Click on the Bill ID or “View” quick link to open a Bill.
- Click “Record Payment”. …
- Click on “Record Payment”.
- You will now see the payment applied to your Bill.