How do you get a free drink at Starbucks?
In order to get free drinks at Starbucks, you must first register for the Starbucks Reward program, which is very simple. From there, you must register a card under your account. This can be done by picking up any Starbucks gift card and registering it to your account.
How can I get a free Starbucks hack?
How to get free Starbucks
- Sign up with Swagbucks to get a free drink at Starbucks. …
- Earn Starbucks money when you go shopping with Ibotta. …
- Participate with Toluna for Starbucks gift cards. …
- Get the Starbucks app for a chance to get freebies. …
- Register your Starbucks card for the rewards program.
How can I get free Starbucks Rewards?
To get your free birthday reward from Starbucks, you must join Starbucks Rewards at least 7 days prior to your birthday and make at least once purchase (Star-earning transaction) prior to your birthday each year.
Is Starbucks free on your birthday?
On your birthday (as indicated in your Starbucks Rewards account), you will receive one (1) complimentary handcrafted beverage OR one (1) complimentary food item OR one (1) complimentary ready-to-drink bottled beverage (“Birthday Reward”).
Are refills 50 cents at Starbucks?
Get a refill for 50 cents
If you’re not a Starbucks Rewards member, you can still get free refills of brewed coffee (hot, iced or cold brew) and tea (hot or iced) for just 50 cents during the same store visit at participating Starbucks stores.
How do you cheat at Starbucks?
Want more bang for your Starbucks? We tested 8 money-saving hacks
- Hack 1: Pay half price for an iced latte.
- Hack 2: Order a tall coffee in a grande cup to avoid dumping coffee when you add milk.
- Hack 3: Order cheaper chai tea instead of a chai tea latte.
- Hack 4: Pay half for coffee by ordering a French press.
Do you get free drinks if you work at Starbucks?
And while they’re actually on the clock, they can drink as many lattes as they want—most beverages are free for employees during work breaks.