How can I get free credit on Vodafone?
How to Avail Vodafone Free Data offer?
- Recharge your Vodafone with a recharge plan.
- Dial *999# or Open My Vodafone app.
- Choose free data option.
- Up to 10GB Free data will be credited to your account.
How do I get extra credit on Vodafone?
You could get the Bonus Credit by:
- Topping up by a certain amount.
- Spending your existing credit or using some of your Big Value Bundle or Freebie.
- Opting in to one of our Freebies.
- Buying one of our Big Value Bundles.
How can I get free Vodafone minutes?
- Vodafone Freebie Minutes is available to Pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply, Vodafone Smartstep and Vodafone Smartplus pricing terms. …
- You can add Freebie Minutes by calling 4356 from your mobile and topping up with the relevant amount.
How do I get free calls and texts on Vodafone?
It’s easy to get your freebies! All you need to do is sign up by text or online. Then just top up by a minimum of the amount specified below every 30 days and you’ll automatically receive your free options.
How do I borrow money from Vodafone?
The short code to borrow money from — from Vodafone is *110#. The code for borrowing money from you account. Simply dial *110#, Select Financial Services and choose Loans from the options that comes. The Vodafone Cash Mobile Money USSD code in Ghana is *110# — for all Vodafone Cash services.
Can I put credit on someone else’s phone?
Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top-up. You will need a credit / debit card for payment. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account.
What happens if you don’t top up your phone Vodafone?
If you don’t top up for 6 months your number will become inactive and no longer be able to make calls. If you do not top up for a further 2 months (8 months altogether) your number will be disconnected. To prevent your number from becoming inactive you will need to top up with a minimum of €5.00.
Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top-up your phone every month. You’ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
What is pay as you go 1 on Vodafone?
On Vodafone’s Pay As You Go 1, you’ll pay £1 per day for unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 50MB of data. … Instead, you’re only charged on the days that you actually use your mobile phone for calling, texting or using data over the mobile network.
How can I add minutes on Vodafone?
You have the following options for topping up your phone:
- My Vodafone app. Download the My Vodafone app then top up with just a tap.
- Online. Use our top up portal.
- By phone. Call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone.
- By text. …
- Top up automatically.
How can I buy more minutes on Vodafone?
To purchase a Pay as you go 1 50MB Data Extra, you can do it online, text DATA50 to 40514, call 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile or visit a Vodafone retail store. Your Pay as you go 1 50MB Data Extra will expire at 11:59pm on the day of purchase. Any unused data will not rollover to the next day.
How do I get super IOU on Vodafone?
How do I get it?
- Text IOU to 50223 and receive €2 credit instantly!
- Text SUPER to 50223 and receive €4 credit instantly!
How do I get IOU credit from Vodafone?
Opting in to IOU
- Text – just text IOU to 468 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.
- Phone – call us on 468 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.
- Online – once logged in to your My Vodafone account, select the Services and extras tab, then under Calling options select the See services button.